Sunday, May 3, 2009

Family Love | family photos

This last week has been nothing short of crazy busy! Thursday I had a photo shoot with Tara and Lee and their two beautiful daughters. My baby sister (well, not "baby"--she's now 22) had her bridal shower and bachelorette party on Saturday, then today I had a family shoot with Kim, Mike and their two adorable little boys.

One reason I love to photograph families is to see the bond and love between parent and child. Children only know how to love unconditionally. It's amazing to see the adoration in a baby's eyes when they hear their siblings talking. And heartwarming to see the extra squeeze of a hand from parent to child. I love seeing a parent take that extra second to relish in a hug from their child (mostly because it's what I love doing most with mine). And these two families I photographed this weekend had all of that.

Here are a few favorites from my shoot with the Mooney family!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: