Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Family Love | family photos pt. 2

My post the other day mentioned two shoots I had this past week. I shared some of my favorites from the first family I photographed, now here are some from the second!


This family is so much fun! Their 6-year old Alex has no fear :) He dirtbikes and plays rough, but he is such a sweetheart! He definitely knows how to work a camera :) And their newest edition is Wyatt. Boy, oh boy, what a ham! His giggle is so contagious! All it takes to get him going is for Alex to "woof" and he goes into a fit of giggles. Kim and Mike also brought me out when they did because sadly, they need to put down their sweetie of a dog Miko. They wanted to get some last shots with her since she has been part of their family for so long. I could not for one moment see any sign of her illness though because on that beautiful sunny day, she was like a puppy again. She was rolling, running, and playing. Kim, Mike, I really hope I gave you memories to cherish of her and your two adorable boys!

Miko
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The family are all avid dirtbikers and Alex is no exception (at 6!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: