Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Firefighter Photos

Just recently, I was asked by a Captain in my husband's fire hall to take some photos of him in his gear. I could not have been happier with them! I am using one of the images in my upcoming exhibit because it was captured exactly how I envisioned it. I nearly floated off my chair while I was editing :) And now I am very pleased to be asked to take photos for some of the other guys in the department. Which brings to mind my newest project! Details will be released VERY soon but I will give you the one clue that it has to do with firefighters and it's not what you think :)
Here are some of the images of Captain Brad Ziegler.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and the one I am using in the exhibit
Photobucket

No comments: