Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Arts Council and Exhibit

Very exciting news! I went today and joined the Arts Council of Fort Erie! It's been something I've wanted to do for a while, and my husband has been at me to do, so I decided with my whole New Year resolutions about my photography, that it is something I should do! And I am very glad I did :) I am looking forward to networking with other local artists and getting my name and business out there even more!

One great thing about joining the council is I am also going to be submitting pieces for my very first exhibit! The Red Ribbon Art Exhibit is on Februaryth 14th & 15th (7-10pm and noon-4pm respectively) at the Crossroads Welcome Centre in Fort Erie. All artists will be selling their work this year as well, so please come take a look or support your local artists! Hope to see everyone there!

I also revamped the website a little bit. Something just felt....off about it lately. So I hope I fixed it up :)

Thanks for all the love,
Cheers,
Samantha

No comments: