Sunday, February 8, 2009

"Heroes"--Matt & New Package Information

After doing the photos for Captain Brad Ziegler, I've been asked now by a few other firefighters and others in uniform to do the same kind of fine art-lifestyle portraits. I'm now offering an open ended offer of my "Heroes" package for anyone in uniform (the photos are IN uniform so permission may be required). The session is in the style of the fine art-lifestyle portraits for fire, police, paramedic, and military. It includes the session and disc of images in high resolution for $75, which is 50% off of my portrait session. I will also be offering "Family Behind the Heroes", which is once you have your "Heroes" session taken, then book a family session (for up to 5 people, including the Hero), you will receive the session and disc for $125, saving an additional $25. In total, saving $100! Please contact me for booking information and other questions.

Here are some samples from the session with Matt.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These two go into my "Aftermath" series:

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: