Friday, March 20, 2009

Sophie

Good friends of ours, Lizz & Dustin, just recently celebrated the birth of their first child, a precious, sweet, gorgeous little girl named Sophie! They are incredible parents already and we couldn't be happier for them. I'm very much looking forward to playdates between our little girls as another excuse to hang out (though who needs an excuse! ha!). Seeing Lizz with her little girl is such a neat perspective for me as a new mom (again) myself. It's like re-exeperiencing those first few tiring, but amazing, weeks.

I had taken some maternity photos of them, photos of Sophie at 3 days old, then just the other day at one month. They are very private people and don't wish to have all the photos displayed--which I definitely respect :) But I love these photos so much, so with their permission, here a few from their shoots! I know you'll fall in love with their little girl as much as we have :) Thanks to you, Lizz & Dustin, for letting me share!


Photobucket
Photobucket

3 days old
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 month old
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and my favorite--I love the way she's looking at me :) It was the last shot of the day!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Samantha for many things - for your friendship, for your amazing craft of photography, and for your support. The pictures are utterly beautiful and we have you to thank for that! xoxo!