Thursday, March 12, 2009

Easter Photos & Magazines

Hi All! Easter is coming up fast (already!) so if you were thinking of having Easter photos done of your little ones, I am running a promotion until April 1 to make sure you get everything on time!

For $125, you receive your session, all the images on disc, 16 wallets, and (2) 5x7. Please contact me as soon as possible to book :)The nicer weather is also just around the corner :) So if you are thinking of doing family, engagement, or just because photos, please contact me so we can make sure to get a date that works for you :)

I have also updated my website (for those that haven't taken a peek in the last month or so!). I am now very happy with it and feel it is completely *me*. I welcome any feedback!

I also thought I would share my exciting news. I have it mentioned on my website (http://www.samanthapetrushak.com/) but I thought I would send a message out about the newest product I have--magazines.

These magazines are really great quality and they make a beautiful (and cheaper!) alternative to parent's albums or look really great on a coffee table filled with photos from your family session! There are tons of ideas and possibilities for these!

This is a portfolio I did up with images I've shot and information about sessions with me and who I am, but it gives you idea of what we can do with it. http://magcloud.com/browse/Magazine/9034

If this is something you may be interested in, ask for a quote when you book a session!

Samantha

No comments: