Friday, July 3, 2009

Laura & Kevin | prom portraits

Laura's mom Nanci and my mom Wendy met while in the hospital having my little sister and Laura's oldest sister and have been friends since (22 years). I did the middle sister's prom photos a few years back so Nanci and Laura asked me to do hers this year, which I more than gladly accepted! :) Her date Kevin has been long time friends of the family as well because Laura's parents and Kevin's parents went to school together :) Both kids looked great. It definitely brings back memories of my prom and just imagining what lay ahead. I'm really glad they had fun and here are just some of the images I took during their session.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: